76 Clifden Court, Twickenham TW1 4LR
TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
This first floor flat forms part of a mansion style block and offers two bedroom accommodation. The property is within a short walk of Twickenham with its array of shops, bus connections and main line station. Good road links serve the area including easy access onto the South Circular Road, A4, M4 and, M25 and M3. The flat has double glazing, gas fired central heating, well kept communal gardens and a securtiy entryphone system. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Leasehold - 999 years from 1 January 1989. Peppercorn Ground Rent.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames 020 8891 1411 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.