Site Adjoining, 31-34 Corbett Grove, Bounds Green N22 8DE
PLANNING APPROVED TO DEVELOP X2 TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES
A rare opportunity to acquire land with planning permission granted to build x2 two bedroom semi-detached houses located just off Bounds Green Road N22. The site has planning permission under Ref HGY/2019/3107. It is superbly located close to Bounds Green Underground Station (Piccadilly Line Zone 3) and Bowes Park National Rail. Good road links also serve the area including the A406 and the A10. Wood Green High Road located nearby is a vibrant area full of shopping amenities, restaurants and bus links to the city. This development opportunity will be of interest to investors and developers.
A vacant triangular plot of land measuring approximately 324.4 Sq.M (3,491.81 Sq.ft)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Haringey Council - 020 8489 1000
External Viewings Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.