Apartment 6, Magnolia House, Bellmere Gardens, Malvern WR14 3HQ
TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH EN-SUITES AND ALLOCATED PARKING
This two double bedroom first floor new build apartment is located within the exclusive conservation area of Great Malvern, which is renowned for its famous hills of natural beauty. Great Malvern railway station is 0.4 miles away with direct links to London, Bristol and Birmingham. Good road links also serve the area including the M5 & M50 motorways. Great Malvern offers a wide choice of independent shops, restaurants and supermarkets, with further amenities being available in the nearby town of Ledbury and cities of Worcester, Hereford and Cheltenham. The property benefits of allocated parking. Other benefits include double glazed sash windows, telephone entry system, gas central heating and a lift. The property will be of interest to end user occupiers and investors.
Hallway, open plan kitchen / reception, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2 with en-suite, allocated parking. The property is approx 826 Sq.Ft
Share Of Freehold - 999 Year Lease Grounds Maintenance: Approximately £90 PCM
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Malvern Hills Council - 01684 862 151 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Bespoke Power, Unit H, The Courtyard Business Centre, Lonesome Lane, Reigate RH2 7QT 01737 246777
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.