37 King Georges Road, Newbiggin-by-the Sea, Northumberland NE64 6HS
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This three bedroom end of terrace house is in need of updating thoughout and is being sold with vacant possession. The property is situated within easy reach of local shops and amenities and close to the coastline. Rail services from Pegwood Station are available and a great deal of open space surrounds the town including Long park and Newbiggin Golf Club. The property has not been inspected internally by the Auctioneers and prospective buyers should therefore rely on their own inspections.
Reception Room, Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Northumberland County Council 0345 6006400 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.