13 Fourth Street, Hartlepool TS27 4EP
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE REQUIRING UPDATING
This two bedroom terraced cottage is in need of updating and offers two bedroom accommodation. The property is well situated for local shops, schools and baus conenctions. The main centre of Hartlepool with it's larger facilities and Main lien Station is located to the south. The property has not been inspected internally by the auctioneers and therefore prospective buyers should rely on their own inspection. The house is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
We undertsand that the property consists of reception room and kitchen to the ground floor with two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Durcham County Council 03000 260000 Council Tax Band: A
Wednesday 11th September @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.