85 Kenilworth Court, Washington, Tyne & Wear NE37 3EG
TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This purpose built two bedroom flat forms part of a development close to local shops and within easy reach of Washington with its major shopping facilities and travel connections. We understand that the property does need some updating although it has not been inspected by the Auctioneers and therefore interested buyers should rely on their own inspections. The flat is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Reception Room, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen and Bathroom. Communal Grounds.
Leasehold 125 years from 1st April 1986, thus approximately 92 years unexpired. Ground Rent £10 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Sunderland City Council 0191 520 5555 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.