Land Adjoining 103 High Street, Burton On Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1LJ
VACANT PLOT OF LAND IN HIGH STREET LOCATION
This triangular plot of land is situated in the heart of Burton On Trent amongst the shops and restaurants at the junction of Bridge Street. The site measures approximately 120 sf and may be suitable for alternative uses subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The site is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers. This site is sold with no reserve.
Triangular plot of land measuring approximately 120 sf.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
East Staffordshire County Council 01283 508000
Open site for inspection at any time.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.