31 Shaftesbury Circle, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 0AT
WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT PRODUCING £24,600 PA
This first floor flat that is located on a popular mixed use parade, is presented in very good decorative order and benefits from double glazing and a security entryphone system. The property is situated at the junction of Shaftesbury Avenue and within easy reach of South Harrow with its shopping facilities and Piccadilly Line Train Station. Local bus services serve Shaftesbury Circle and good road links to Harrow and the A40 are nearby. The property is let on a room by room basis and currently produces a rental income of £24,600pa. Each room has its own self contained Shower/WC and Kitchenette. They are all let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements at £700, £750 and £600 per calendar month respectively. The property is sold with the benefit of this income and will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
Hallway, Three Rooms all with Ensuite Shower/WC and Kitchenette, Communal Fitted Kitchen.
Leasehold – 148 years from 25th March 1986, thus having approximately 115 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.