71 Henley Drive, Bermondsey, London SE1 3AR
PURPOSE BUILT TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This purpose built second floor flat is situated in a popular block of just six flats and is located just off the A2206 Grange Road within reasonable distance of Bermondsey Station. There is easy access to Tower Bridge, London Bridge and other areas of the capital. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a rent of £1408.33 pcm (£16,700 pa) and is sold with the benefit of this on going income. The flat has electric heating, double glazing, security entrance phone system and parking area. The property is presented in good decorative order and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, bedroom Two, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Parking.
Leasehold - 125 years from 1 October 1987
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Southwark Council Tax Band C EPC rating: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.