9 Cribb Lodge, 20 Love Lane, London SE18 6GQ
NINTH FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This well-presented ninth floor two bedroom apartment is ideally located within the highly sought after Woolwich Central Development, with easy access to numerous shops and amenities. The flat is in close proximity to both Royal Arsenal DLR and London overground stations (0.1 miles away). The development benefits from an onsite 24 hour concierge service, use of the landscaped communal roof top gardens and optional (paid for) gym found on the ground floor of the building. The flat is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers. Please note this flat is currently going through the cladding process.
Reception Room with open plan Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Balcony, Communal Roof Garden.
Leasehold approximately 989 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Greenwich Council Tax Band D EPC Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.