31 Minton Mews, West Hampstead, London NW6 1XX
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING AND MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT
This property forms part of a 1990's development and is located in an excellent location off Lymington Road within a short walk of Finchley Road & Frognal and West Hampstead Overground Stations as well as Finchley Road Underground Station. Numerous bus routes operate locally and excellent road links provide access into Central London. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is within two miles and this is a thriving vibrant area in which to reside. The property is a first floor one bedroom flat in a mews and in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The flat does have gas central heating. It is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers. Update 7/7/21: We have been advised that the garage does not form part of the sale as this is now rented.
Own Entrance with Stairs to First Floor, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Kitchen.
Leasehold. 125 years from 10th December 1990, thus approximately 94 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Camden Council Tax Band C EPC rating: C
30/6 @ 11am 8/7 @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.