29 Bullrush Grove, Cowley, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2JW
SECOND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This second floor purpose built studio flat forms part of a popular development off Iver Lane. Uxbridge Town Centre with its major shopping facilities and Station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly) Lines is located two miles to the north and West Drayton with its main line station to London Paddington is similar distance to the south. The flat has been let although it is now being offered with vacant possession. There is allocated parking and a security entryphone system. This property will be of interest to investment buyers.
Studio Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
Leasehold 99 years from 1987, thus approximately 65 years unexpired. The seller is willing to sign and assign a Section 42 notice for lease extension at the buyers cost between exchange and completion. The auctioneers are aware that flats 21 and 22 extended their leases in 2016/17 for a premium of £10,000.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: B EPC rating: C
By appontment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.