36 High Street, Great Wakering, Southend-on-sea SS3 0EQ
DETACHED SEVEN BEDROOM FORMER FIRE STATION WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This former fire station was converted into a residential property following a change of use planning permission that was granted in 2000. The property sits on a large plot and has a rear extension over 2 floors that is currently used as storage. The original planning permission granted in 1988 was for the demolition of the existing building and the erection of 3 properties on the site. In our opinion the property still has this potential or could lend itself to a conversion into apartments or a house of multiple occupany, subject to obtaining any necessary permissions that may be required. This property, that does require updating, will be of interest to investors and developers and is sold with full vacant possession.
Bedrooms x 7, Bathrooms x 3, Kitchens x 3, 2688 storage space to rear, garage
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Rochford Council 01702 318034 Council Tax Band: C EPC rating: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers. All viewings will be subject to Government Covid-19 guidelines.
Dedman Gray Property Consultants Ltd, 103 The Broadway, Thorpe Bay, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 3HQ 01702 311111
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.