8 Knowle Croft, Shoppenhangers Road, Maidenhead SL6 2GY
LUXURY APARTMENT BACKING ONTO GOLF COURSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor luxury apartment that we understand was built by Charles Church Homes offers spacious two bedroom accommodation within a gated development. It is located in a prime location within walking distance of Maidenhead Town Centre with its vast shopping facilities and Main Line Station that serves London Paddington. Good road links are within easy reach including the M4 and M25 Motorways. The flat has well kept communal parts including video entryphone, lift access and a rear outlook over Maidenhead Golf Club. The property is currently let on an AST and we undertand that the tenant has renewed annually for the last 6 years with a rent of £1325 pcm (£15900 pa). The property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom One with Ensuite, Bedroom two, Bathroom, Communal Gardens, Parking.
Leasehold. Approximately 111 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
The Royal borough of Windsor and Maidenhead 01628 683800 Council Tax Band E
By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to Government Covid 19 Guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.