276 Yeading Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 9AX
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor three bedroom flat approached via its own entrance benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The property has its own private terrace and is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at a rent of £1250 pcm (£15,000 pa) and is being sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The property is well situated within easy reach of Hayes Town Centre with its main line station and road links include the A40, A4, M40, M25 and M4 that are all easily accessible. Heathrow London Airport is a few miles to the south. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Roof Terrace.
Leasehold approximately 53 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Charrison Davis, 208 Manor Parade, Harlington, Middlesex UB4 9AX 0208 897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.