13 Villier Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2PU
END OF TERRACE HMO CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This end of terrace dwelling is situtated off Cleveland Road within one mile of Uxbridge Town Centre. The main shopping centres and station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines) are within the town centre. Good bus routes also serve the locality. The house is well situated within walking distance of Brunel University and Hillingdon Hospital. Good road links include the A40, M4 and M25 that are all easily accessible. The house offers two bedroom accomodation and has approval to be used as an HMO. The proeprty is currentlky producing a gross income of £24,000 and is being sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. This is a good area for rental income and as such this property will be for interest to investment purchasers.
One Room, Kitchen/Diner and Bathroom to Ground Floor, Two Bedrooms to First Floor.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hillingdon Borough Council 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the auctioneers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.