180 Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, London W7 3QT
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH LARGE GARDEN AND INVESTMENT INCOME
This spacious two bedroom ground floor flat is situated within walking distance of Hanwell Main Line Station that forms part of the planned Crossrail route. Ealing Broadway and Greenford centres are also both within easy reach providing excellent shopping facilities and train services. The property has a large 80' garden to the rear and its own entrance to the front. It is let on a rent guarantee scheme at £1375 pcm (£16,500 per annum) and the property is sold with the benefit of this income. The agreement commenced on 1st July 2019 for a three year term until 30th June 2022.
Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Lounge, Bathroom, Kitchen. 80' Garden.
Leasehold approximately 71 years unexpired. Between exchange and completion the vendor is willing to sign and assign a section 42 notice for a lease extension at the buyer's cost.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C EPC Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.