10 Broadlawns Court, Kenton, Harrow, Middlesex HA3 7HN HA3 7HN
This ground floor two bedroom maisonette forms part of an attractive development situated just off College Hill Road within easy access of Harrow and Stanmore Town Centres. The property benefits from gas-fired central heating, double glazing and newly fitted kitchen. It also has its own section of garden to the rear. The property is sold with the benefit of a newly extended lease and vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner-occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.