Flat 8 Mount Eaton Court, Mount Avenue, Ealing W5 2RF
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
This ground floor one bedroom flat forms part of an established block close to Montpelier Park. The property is within one mile of Ealing Broadway with its shopping facilities, bus connections and station that serves the London Underground and Main Line Services. The flat is presented in reasonable order and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is a covered parking space to the rear of the block. The flat is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers. The vendors solicitor has advised that between exchange and completion, they are prepared to sign and assign a notice for a lease extension that will be at the cost of the buyer.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Covered Parking Space.
Leasehold - Approximately 47 years Unexpired. Service Charge approximately £500 per quarter.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
Thursday 14th November @ 11am Friday 22nd November @ 11am Wednesday 27th November @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.