27 Broomfield, Guildford GU2 8LQ
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
The property is a semi detached two bedroom house in need of complete modernisation and updating throughout. The house is situated on a popular estate and is set away from the road, reached by a footpath. The property is conveniently located close to Royal Surrey Hospital and Surrey University. Guildford town centre is a short drive away and provides an extensive range of boutique shops, restaurants and pubs. Guildford mainline station is within easy reach offering a regular service to London Waterloo. The A3 is close by with transport links to London and the south coast. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Ground Floor: Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom/WC, Spacious Rear Garden with brick store.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Guildford Borough Council 01483 505050 Council Tax Band: C
Monday 8th April @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.