92 Herga Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA3 5AT
A VACANT THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN STYLE HOUSE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
This vacant three bedroom Victorian style house is located moments away from Harrow & Wealdstone British Rail & Bakerloo line stations along with many local shopping amenities and bus links. Good transport links serve the area with easy access to the A406 and M1. Harrow Town Centre with its St Annes shopping centre and Metropolitan Line Station is also within easy reach. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows although it is in need of full refurbishment throughout. There is potential for this property to be converted into two flats subject to obtaining any planning permission that may be required. This property will be of interest to end user occupiers, investors and developers.
Entrance Hall, Front Reception, Rear Reception, Dining Room, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom One, Bathroom, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Three, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow 020 8741 1680 Council Tax Band: D
Thursday 5th April @ 10:30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.