80 Vaughan Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 4ED
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE IN NEED OF RENOVATION
This two bedroom ground floor maisonette flat is in need of full renovation throughout. The property is located on a popular road close to shopping facilities and the train stations of West Harrow and Harrow on the Hill (Metropolitan Line & Rail) are within walking distance. The A40, M1 & A406 are also within easy reach as well as numerous bus routes. The property benefits from double glazing and a small rear garden. The property is being sold with vacant possession and will appeal to investors and developers.
Entrance Hall, Front Reception, Bedroom one, Bathroom, under stairs storage Bedroom Two, Further under stairs storage, Dining Room, Kitchen & Garden.
Leasehold - Approximately 940 Years Unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Harrow Council - 020 8863 5611 Council Tax Band: C
Thursday 5th April @ 11:15am
Blacklers Estate Agents, 506 Kenton Lane, Stanmore, HA3 8RD 020 8907 7701
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.