86a West End Lane, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5LU
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This first floor two bedroom maisonette is situated in a popular road off High Road, close to Harlington Village. Good road links serve the area including the A4, M4 and M25 and London Heathrow Airport is located to the south. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. There is also the benefit of a section of garden to the rear. This dwelling is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Own Entrance to Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen, Own Section of Garden.
Leasehold 99 year lease which commenced on 29th September 1984.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C
Monday 18th June @ 10:30am Friday 29th June @ 10:30am Thursday 5th July @ 10:30am
We have been advised that the vendor is willing to serve the section 42 notice and assign it to the buyer prior to completion.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.