56 Quainton Street, Neasden, London NW10 0BE
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This three bedroom two storey Victorian terraced house is located within easy reach of Neasden Station (Jubilee Line), local shops, amenities and local bus services. Good road links serve the area including the A406 North circular road and access to the A1 and M1 road links. The property is presented in good order throughout and benefits from a a large rear garden, double glazing and gas fired central heating. This property, that is being sold with full vacant possession, will be of interest to investors and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Two Receptions, Inner Hall, Kitchen, Bathroom, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and Large Rear Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Brent Council - 020 8937 4300 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through Auctioneers
Please note the special conditions of sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.