220 The Parkway, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire SL0 0RQ
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AND INVESTMENT INCOME
This semi detached house is situated in a popular location close to Pinewood Studios. The area is well served by excellent road links such as the A40 and M25. The A4 and M4 are also within easy reach as are the major town centres of Uxbridge and Slough. The house is currently let on an AST until September 2018 at a rent of £1200 pcm and the house is sold with the benefit of this income. The dwelling has a garage and ample off street parking and is one of the rare properties in the locality that has direct access to greenbelt land to the rear. It also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property offers excellent scope for extension subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent and occupies a wide plot. A number of houses on this estate have been altered into three bedroom dwellings.
Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathrooom, Off Street parking for a number of Vehicles to Front, Garage Own Drive, West Garden to Rear
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
South Bucks District Council 01895 837200 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Eltze Estates, 60 High Street, Iver, Bucks SL0 9NG 01753 651652
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.