13 Rayners Gardens, Northolt UB5 6PD
VACANT TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH OWN SECTION OF GARDEN
This two bedroom first floor maisonette is located within easy reach of Hayes Town Centre with its main line station and good road links serve the area including the A40, A4, M40, M25 and M4. Heathrow London Airport is a few miles to the south. The property is in need of full modernisation throughout but does benefit of a long lease and sole use of a private rear garden. This property will be of interest to end user occupiers and investors.
Ground floor entrance hall, stairs to first floor, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Reception, Kitchen, Bathroom. Own section of garden to the rear of the property with side access.
Leasehold: 91 Years Remaining Service Charge: £50 PA Ground Rent: £10 PA
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Council: 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
Thursday 30th January @ 1pm Thursday 6th February @ 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.