1 & 1a The Parade, Sudbury Heights Avenue, Greenford UB6 0LZ
FREEHOLD SHOP AND UPPERS WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This freehold investment property is situated on a secondary parade at the junction of Allenby Road. Ealing, Greenford, Sudbury and Southall with their shopping facilities, bus connections and stations are all within easy reach. The property is a three storey building situated at the end of a terrace and is fully let. The ground commercial part is let at £700 pcm (£8,400pa) and the flat is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £1,300pcm (£15,600pa), thus the overall income produced is £24,000pa. The building is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income and the leases will be within the legal pack. The flat consists of a two bedroom unit and there is a rear yard with parking, that may offer scope for extension subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent. The flat does require some updating and this lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Ground Floor Commercial Unit approx 594sf. Split level Flat above with Spacious Landing, Bathroom, Bedroom One,Living Room (Ciurrently Used as Bedroom, Kitchen, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom two, Yard to rear with parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of ealing 0208 825 5000 Flat Council Tax Band C Commercial Part Rateable Value £6,400
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.