4a Surbiton Crescent, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2JP
COMMERCIAL PREMISES WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO DEVELOP A FOUR STOREY BUILDING CONSISTING OF TWO SELF CONTAINED FLATS
This vacant single storey commercial premises was previously used as a hairdressing salon and is located within walking distance to both Surbiton, Kingston Town Centre and the River Thames. Surbiton mainline station is 0.5 miles away with frequent trains to Waterloo and good road links also serve the area including the A3 and M25. The commercial premises has planning permission granted under planning reference number 18/12018/FUL to demolish the existing building and erect a four storey building with two duplex self-contained apartments. The property is vacant and will be of interest to developers.
Single storey commercial buidling with parking
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Kingston Upon Thames Council - 020 8547 5000 Rateable Value: £8,400
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.