35a Agnew Road, Forest Hill, London SE23 1DH
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This property is a Ground Floor Two Bedroom conversion flat forming part of a turn of the century terraced property that has been divided into two self-contained units. The flat offers spacious accommodation and includes its own private garden. The property is double glazed with modern windows although it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There is no heating system installed and the kitchen and bathroom facilities are basic. The property is located in a popular tree lined road off the B218 Brockley Rise. The area is well served by shopping facilities and bus connections. It is also served by main line railway services at Honor Park and Forest Hill that are both within one mile. Good road links serve the area including the A205 South Circular Road. This lot is sold with full vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Bedroom One, Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom Two, Own Private Garden to Rear.
Leasehold with a lease granted on 18th May 1992 to 17th May 2117, thus approximately 98 years unexpired with a ground rent of £10 pa.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Lewisham Council Council Tax Band B
Tues 11 June @ 10.30am Weds 19 June @ 11.30am Thurs 27th June @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.