287 Greenhaven Drive, Thamesmead SE28 8FY
THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE PROPERTY WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This subtantial three bedroom town house is located in the central area of Thamesmead, just minutes away from the River Thames, rural walks and close to the shops and supermarkets in the area as well as the local schools. The nearest station is Abbey wood which has the Crossrail Elizabeth Line pending in late 2019. Woolwich is also within walking distance offering the DLR for quick links to East London. Good road links serve the area including the A406 North Circular Road, A13, A12 and M25 Motorway. The property is in reasonable order throughout although it may benefit from some cosmetic updating and is currently being rented under a Shorthold Tenancy Agreement generating an income of £19,200 P.A. The property benefits from a driveway, integral garage, double glazing and gas central heating and will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Access to Intergral Garage, Shower & W/C, Storage Cupboards, Bedroom 3, Utility Room; First Floor: Reception/Diner, Kitchen; Second Floor: Bathroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 1 with En-Suite; Garden, Driveway
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Greenwich Council 020 8854 8888 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.