136-137 Commercial Street, Maesteg, Glamorgan CF34 9DW
DOUBLE FRONTED VACANT RETAIL UNIT
This commercial unit, arranged over three floors, is located on Commerical Street in Maesteg and benefits from a shop front with glazed window display to the front, double door access, 7 separate store rooms, and a bathroom. Nearby occupiers include Cash Generator and a pizza restaurant. The shop is within walking distance of the mainline station and within easy reach of all bus routes and nearby roads include the A4063, AB4282 and M4 motorway. The property was let until recently to Shoe Zone and is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
Ground floor: approx 1340 sq ft (124.5 sq m) First floor: 1464 sq ft (136 sq m) Second floor: 238 sq ft (22.1 sq m)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Bridgend County Borough Council 01656 643643 Rateable value: £16,500
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.