8 Wincanton Gardens, Clayhall, Ilford IG6 2BP
VACANT SIX BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED END OF TERRACE HOUSE
This six bedroom double fronted end of terrace house is located on a quiet tree lined residential road in Clayhall just a short walk from Barkingside High Street with its range of amenities including various sports and leisure facilities. Barkingside and Fairlop Underground stations (Central Line) are nearby and good road links serve the area including the A12, A406 and M11. The open spaces of Barkingside Recreation Ground are also within easy reach. The property is in need of updating throughout and we believe has the potential for conversion into an HMO, subject to obtaining any relevant consents that may be required. This property will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers.
Entrance hall, Through Lounge, W/C, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bathroom, Bedroom 5, Bedroom 6, Bathroom 2, Garden, Driveway
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Redbridge Council: 020 8554 5000 Council Tax Band: E
Friday 19th October @ 3pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.