Flats 3 - 6, 185 -199 Hemdean Road, Caversham, Reading RG4 7QX
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold investment opportunity situated in the town of Caversham is a few miles from the main centre of Reading. Good road links include access onto the M4 and the block is a short walk away from the local town with shops and bus connections. The block consists of eight maisonettes all held on leases of 999 years from 25th March 1956. All bar one have a ground rent of £200 per annum and the overall income equates to £1490. The investment is sold with the benefit of this income.
Eight self contained maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Reading Borough Council 0118 937 3787 All flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.