61 Tontine Street, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1JR
MID-TERRACED SHOP WITH TWO FLOORS ABOVE
The property comprises a mid-terraced building arranged as a ground floor shop with two stories above and situated in a central location at the northern end side of Tontine Street, a one-way street being one of the main thoroughfares leading away from the harbour on the edge of the town centre. The property is being sold as seen and subject to the owners terms attached/tenancies or leases in place, therefore will be of interest to property investors.
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) website shows the ground floor accommodation as:
Ground Floor: Retail Zone A 29.5 sq m (318 sq ft) Ground Floor: Retail Zone B 15.3 sq m (165 sq ft) Ground Floor: Office/Store: 15.9 sq m (171 sq ft) Upper parts not inspected
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAXRATING
Shepway District Council. Tel: 01303 853 000 Rateable Value: £2,900
The mortgagee is NOT in possession and therefore access cannot be gained/nor are any keys available. The subject premises will be sold as seen subject to the owners terms attached/tenancies or leases in place.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.