124 Studland Road, Hanwell, London W7 3QZ
FREEHOLD PROPERTY ARRANGED AS A PAIR OF FLATS
This semi-detached dwelling that has been extended to the rear by way of a double extension, is arranged as two self-contained flats and has been let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies. The ground floor is let on a periodic tenancy at £1100 pcm (£13,200 pa) and the first floor on an assured shorthold tenancy for a period of 12 months from 17/12/13 at £1250pcm £15,000pa). Both flats offer good size accommodation with double glazing and gas-fired central heating, and the ground floor flat has use of the rear garden. There is also off-street parking to the front of the property. The freehold interest in being disposed of and this property will be of interest to investment purchasers as it is being sold with the benefit of the ongoing income.
Ground Floor: two bedrooms, open plan kitchen and living room, shower room, garden First floor: two bedrooms, open plan kitchen and living room, shower room
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.