24 Gordon Road, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5QE UB2 5QE
This centre terraced turn of the century property benefits from gas-fired central heating although it is need of a certain amount of updating throughout. The property consists of three bedroom accommodation and is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession. The property which also has a south facing garden is located of Lea Road within a mile of Southall Mainline Station and other local amenities. The house has been let and notice has been served. It is sold with the benefit of vacant possession with a longer completion date of 40 days from the auction date rather than the standard 28 days.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.