Garages to rear of 107 Middleton Road, Banbury OX16 3QS OX16 3QS
This freehold site located to the rear of residential dwellings comprises of six garages of brick construction with up and over doors divided into two blocks of three. The site has vehicular access off Middleton Road and is situated within close proximity of the town centre. The garages are all offered with vacant possession and the site overall offers an area of 3659sq ft (0.084 acres) and may be suitable for future development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.