Land adjacent to 1 Haynes Close Langley, Berkshire SL3 8NA SL3 8NA
This vacant parcel of land that sides onto London Road is offered with full vacant possession and offers scope for future development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The site occupies an area of approximately 486 sq m (0.12 acres) and is cleared. The Auctioneers do hold correspondence from the local authority stating that the developable area would occupy 7.5 metres wide at the rear and 8.5 metres wide at the front. The length of the plot would remain the same as other properties on the road. We also understand that the Highways Agency originally raised objection to any development and have recently changed policy in this regard. We strongly suggest that any intending purchaser makes their own enquiries in this regard.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.