Below are lots already confirmed for our Friday, 15th September 2017 auction. The list will be continually updated until the full catalogue is published.
FORMER METHODIST CHURCH WITH PLANNING TO CONVERT INTO 13 APARTMENTS
This derelict former church premises is being sold with the benefit of planning permission to convert into 13 apartments. This will be for 12 x one bedroom flats and a further penthouse apartment with an exterior lift. The planning has been granted...FULL DETAILS
11 LETTING ROOMS HOTEL WITH 2 BEDROOM OWNER/MANAGEMENT ACCOMMODATION
This 11 en-suite bedroom hotel includes a breakfast room, mini cinema and two bedroom en-suite private accommodation for owners or management. Established over 35 years ago, the property is currently let on a new 6 year lease (since 1 March 2017)...FULL DETAILS
VACANT SIXTH FLOOR THREE BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This sixth floor three bedroom flat is within easy reach of Shoreditch and the City whilst also being surrounded by good transport links, including Haggerston, Hoxton and Bethnal Green. The green spaces of Haggerston Park, London Fields and Victoria...FULL DETAILS
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.