Below are lots already confirmed for our Wednesday, 31st October 2018 auction. The list will be continually updated until the full catalogue is published.
TWO BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GARAGE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
This two bedroom mid terraced house is situated along High Road in Harlington Village and would benefit from updating and modernisation throughout. Local shops, bus connections and Hayes & Harlington Main Line Station are all within easy reach. Good...FULL DETAILS
TWO BEDROOM BASEMENT GARDEN FLAT IN PRIME LONDON LOCATION
The property is a basement flat within a converted terraced dwelling with sole use of its own west facing garden. The property benefits from its own private entrance, mainly double glazed windows and underfloor electric heating. This particular...FULL DETAILS
STUDIO FLAT IN PRIME LONDON LOCATION WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
The property is a studio flat located on the hall floor of a double fronted building that overlooks the picturesque St Georges Square. The property has a security entryphone system, lift access and communal central heating. The windows are double...FULL DETAILS
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.