FIRST FLOOR STUDIO FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This first floor studio flat is situated in a prime inner London location of St Johns Wood just off the famous Abbey Road. Kilburn High Road Station is within a few minutes walk and good road links serve the area. The property forms part of a...FULL DETAILS
FREEHOLD CORNER THREE STOREY BUILDING WITH PLANNING TO EXTEND & DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This imposing corner sited building offers spacious accommodation and is sold with full vacant possession. The property is being sold due to the clients relocation and offers accommodation over three floors including basement. The building benefits...FULL DETAILS
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This first floor one bedroom flat forming part of a small 1970's block is situated within 2 miles of the M40 and on the edge of Banbury town centre with its shopping facilities and main line station. The property benefits from a security entryphone...FULL DETAILS
OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
This development opportunity currently comprises of a derelict building situated in an up and coming part of the city of Bradford. A great deal of generation is being undertaken within the City and this excellent development opportunity is being...FULL DETAILS
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.