OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
This development opportunity currently comprises of a derelict building situated in an up and coming part of the city of Bradford. A great deal of generation is being undertaken within the City and this excellent development opportunity is being...FULL DETAILS
VACANT MID TERRACED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
This modern three bedroom mid terraced house is situated within a residential development approximately one and a half miles from the town centre. Meadowdale Close is situated off the A1046 Port Clarence Road. The house benefits from off street...FULL DETAILS
FORMER METHODIST CHURCH WITH PLANNING TO CONVERT INTO 13 APARTMENTS
This derelict former church premises is being sold with the benefit of planning permission to convert into 13 apartments. This will be for 12 x one bedroom flats and a further penthouse apartment with an exterior lift. The planning has been granted...FULL DETAILS
Land with Potential
FREEHOLD VACANT PARCEL OF LAND
This vacant parcel of land that is triangular in shape is being sold with vacant possession. The site occupies a road frontage position close to a crossroads at the junction of Ewart Road. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in...FULL DETAILS
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.