FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This mid terraced dwelling is situated within walking distance of South Ealing Piccadilly Line Station and within easy access of the A4 and M4 that provides access to Central London, Heathrow London Airport and the M25. Ealign Broaway with it's main...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
VACANT SIX BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED END OF TERRACE HOUSE
This six bedroom double fronted end of terrace house is located on a quiet tree lined residential road in Clayhall just a short walk from Barkingside High Street with its range of amenities including various sports and leisure facilities....FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE WITH OUTBUILDING
This end of terrace house with off street parking is situated on a corner plot of a popular residential road within easy access of Isleworth and Hounslow Town centres with their respective travel and shopping facilities. The property has double...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
SITE WITH PLANNING FOR DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM NEW BUILD IN SCENIC LOCATION
This site offering outstanding sea views once housed a large dwelling with a footprint of approx 144 sq metres. The site now has conditional planning permission under Ref FP11767/17B to build a detached modern two storey, four bedroom new dwelling...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.