SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor three bedroom flat approached via its own entrance benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The property has its own private terrace and is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at a rent of £1250 pcm...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
UNIQUE SIX BEDROOM DETACHED MANSION ON 1.25 ACRES OF LANDSCAPED GARDENS
This magnificent and uniquely designed six bedroom detached mansion sits on 1.25 acres of landscaped gardens including a tree-lined backdrop and stream, and is situated in the scenic Chellow Dene considered to be the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales....FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
SPLIT LEVEL FLAT IN PRESTIGIOUS WOOLWICH ARSENAL WAREHOUSE CONVERSION
This first floor split level flat is situated within the prestigious Royal Arsenal Riverside Development running alongside the Thames. The area is well served by transport with Royal Arsenal Docklands and Main Line Station being within half a mile...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
SHOP AND UPPERS IN PRIME LOCATION WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This freehold terraced dwelling is located on Acton Vale opposite Acton Park and The Park Club. Good road links serve the area including the A40, M4 and A406. Ealing Broadway with its main shopping facilities station (District, Central and Main...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.