8th December 2017
Due to a fatal accident on the Hanger Lane interchange on the M40 early this morning the Police closed the M40 which resulted in the surrounding area becoming gridlocked. The auction venue which is situated close by became inaccessible to many attendees, (it took the auctioneer 4 hours to get in). As a result of discussions with vendors the decision was taken to postpone the auction to a later date with the exception of Lot 16, a house in Rugby, where a number of bidders had made it to the room and along with 3 telephone bidders, this lots was offered and sold. Please contact the auctioneer for more information.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.