Flat 3, 31 Alexandra Grove, Finsbury Park N4 2LQ
A VACANT ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT
This one bedroom first floor period conversion flat is located moments away from the open green spaces of Finsbury Park. There are many local amenities within walking distance including restaurants, bars, supermarkets and good transport links including Finsbury Park station and Manor House station (Zone 2, Piccadilly Line). Good road links also serve the area including the A10, A1 and A406. The property is in good order throughout and benefits from gas central heating, original sash windows and a long lease. This property will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers and is offered with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Reception, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom.
Leasehold - Approximately 110 years remaining Service Charge: £2000 P.A Ground Rent: £200 P.A
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hackney Council - 0208 356 3000 Council Tax Band: C
Tuesday 9th July @ 4.30pm
Anthony Pepe Estate Agents, 100 Highbury Park, London N5 2XE 020 7704 2100
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.