176 High Street, Acton, London W3 9NN
VIRTUAL FREEHOLD INCOME PRODUCING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
This lock up unit offering space over ground and basement levels is situated within the main part of Acton High Street, surrounded by a throroughfare of shops and businesses. A mixture of local and major traders operate along the High Street and nearby is the attractive Market Square. Bus routes serve Shepherds Bush with its nearby Westfields Shopping Centre and also towards Ealing, Southall and Uxbridge. The property has recently been let to a pair of companies, one operating as a long established Estate Agent and the other a firm of solictors. The leases have been granted for three year terms and are producing £31,600 pa. This lot is sold with the benefit of this investment income and will be of interest to investment purchasers. The leases granted are as follows:- First Floor Premises and Part Basement: £22,000 PA Tenant Goldawn Ltd (Estate Agents) Part First Floor Premises and Part Basement: £9,600pa Adam Legal Services (Solicitors)
Ground Floor approx 750sf. Basement Approx 650sf.
Leasehold 999 years from 29th March 2016, thus approximately 996 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Rateable Value £13,000 and a further £3,400 for Basement.
By appointment through Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.