Trident House, 2 King Street Lane, Winnersh, Berkshire RG41 5AS
FORMER COMMERCIAL BUILDING WITH PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED TO EXTEND AND CONVERT INTO 12 SELF CONTAINED FLATS
This former commercial building is situated in a popular location off the A329 Reading Road within close proximty of Winnersh town centre and within easy reach of Wokingham and Reading. Good road links serve the area including easy access onto the M4 providing a route into Central London, the M25 and the West. This site occupying an area of approximately 11,171 sf (0.268 acres) is predominantly rectangular in shape and is being sold with vacant possession. The property has been granted planning permission by the local authority under planning reference 180753 for the proposed change of use, raising of the roof, single storey rear extension and alterations to fenestration to provide 12 flats, rear amenity space and onsite parking. The mix will be for 9 x one bedroom flats and 3 x two bedroom flats. This is an excellent development opportunity.
Detached building on site area of approximately 0.268 acres. Existing building approximately 4654 sf
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wokingham Borough Council 0118 974 6000 Rateable Value £53,500
Site open for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.