274 - 276 Church Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 5AW
PAIR OF SEMI DETACHED HOUSES ON PLOT WITH PLANNING TO DEMOLISH AND ERECT 16 FLATS
This freehold site, that sits adjacent to the A40 with easy access to London and The Midlands, comprises of a pair of semi-detached houses. Northolt Central Line Station is apporximately one mile distant and Uxbridge, Greenford, Hayes and Ealing with shops and stations are all within easy reach. The site has been granted planning permission with Section 106 conditions for the Construction of a four storey building (including accommodation in a mansard roof) containing 16 self-contained flats with associated car parking, amenity space, landscaping, cycle storage and refuse storage provision; and formation of a vehicle crossover (following demolition of a pair of two residential dwellings). Full details of the planning can be found within the legal pack. The planning for this development consists of 8 x one bedroom units, 6 x two bedroom units and 2 x spacious studios. The site is sold with the benefit of this planning permission and will be of interest to developers.
Pair of Semi Detached House on overall site area of approximately 11,987sf (0.275 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Both Houses Council Tax Band D
External viewing only - please be courteous to neighbours
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.