Land Adjacent To Ponds Farm, Purfleet Road, Aveley, Thurrock RM15 4DU
CORNER PLOT OF LAND WITH POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP
This corner plot of land measuring approximately 470 sq metres is located along Purfleet Road, situated on the edge of the village of Aveley with its local shopping facilities. Purfleet Railway station is located just over 1 mile away and good road connections serve the area including the A13 and M25. Previously there was a building on this land but has now been demolished. Currently the land is vacant. The land offers potential to develop subject to obtaining relevant planning permissions that may be required. This property will be of interest to developers and investors.
Vacant corner plot of land Approx 470 Sq.M
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Thurrock Council 01375 652652
External Viewings Only - please be courteous to neighbours
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.