3-11 Grenfell Avenue, Hornchurch, Romford RM12 4DN
ROOFSPACE WITH PLANNING POTENTIAL FOR 3 FLATS
Situated just over half a mile from Romford Station and its town centre is this detached residential building offering roof space above the first floor. The property is currently divided into six residential units with scope to add a further floor above to create three residential units. Permission on the lease is given from the freeholder to develop a floor above subject to obtaining relevant planning permission. A new lease was granted in September 2017 of 125 years meaning 124 years is currently remaining. Good road connections including the A12 and A406 also serve the area. This opportunity will be of interest to developers.
Roof area floor surface and air space above
Leasehold - 125 years from 1st September 2017
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Havering Council - 01708 434343
External Viewings Only - Please be courteous to neighbours
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.