119 Inwood Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 1XH
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a spacious period dwelling located on a corner site, that has been converted into five self contained apartments with gardens. The property is located within close proximity of Hounslow Town centre with its shopping facilities, bus and train services. Good road links serve the area including the A4 and M4. The flats were originally granted leases of 99 years from 25th December 1975, with ground rents of £50pa, thus having approximately 55 years unexpired terms. However, we understand that flats 1, 2, 3 and 5 have all extended to 189 years with peppercorn ground rents leaving Flat 4 as the only unextended lease.
Ground Rent investment of 5 Flats on spacious corner site.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 5000
External viewing only. Please be courteous to neighbours.
Sworn & Co, 194 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick W4 1PD 020 8994 0081
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.