18-18a Church Road, London NW10 9PX
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This extended terraced dwelling has been converted into a pair of self contained flats and is located close to the junction of Craven Park and Harlesden with its shopping facilities and travel connections. The area is served by Dollis Hill, Neasden and Willesden Junction Stations. Good road links serve the area including the A40, A406 and access to the Motorway network. We understand that each flat has a section of rear garden with the ground floor having three bedrooms and the first floor having two bedroom accommodation. Both flats are held on leases of 99 years from 29th September 1975 at ground rents of £25pa rising to £75pa. Thus each flat has an unexpired lease term of approximately 57 years. We understand that the ground rent increases are in increments of £25 every 33 years. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Ground Floor Flat - Three Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Section fo Garden. First Floor Flat - two Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Dining Room, Own Section of Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 0208 937 1234 Both Flats Council Tax Band C
External viewing only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.